After a month of collecting and viewing fabulous video entries from talented kids across the country, the final votes are in. We are proud to announce that our “2012 Snip-its Kid” is Miss Grace!
Grace’s video was first selected by The Snip-its Corporation as a Top 10 finalist. She then was chosen by popular vote from Snip-its’ Facebook fans. As the winner, she will receive a Snip-its’ Value Pack (6 haircuts), a photo banner in her local salon, and will be featured in an upcoming Snip-its on-line campaign. Take a look at Grace’s winning video here:
We’d like to thank all of the participants who entered the Snip-its Kid Model Search. We were impressed by how many wonderfully talented Snip-its fans there are out there! We look forward to seeing many more in next year’s search!
Before we go, we asked Grace to answer a few questions so we could get to know her better. Her cute responses are below. Thanks, Grace! And, we look forward to working with you!
1. First Name: Grace
2. Age: 3
3. Location of the Snip-its salon you visit: Peabody, MA
4. Favorite thing about Snip-its: Getting my haircut!
5. Favorite colors: Orange and yellow
6. Favorite food: French fries
7. Favorite ice cream flavor: Strawberry
8. If you could have a super power, what would it be?: Flying
9. Do you have any pets? Yes, my doggie Fitzy
10. Favorite family activity: Go to Grammy’s house and the Farmers Market
11. Favorite princess: Doc McStuffins
12. If you were an animal, what would you be?: A green giraffe that changes colors
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: A doctor that helps babies
14. What makes you laugh?: Mommy, basketballs and knock knock jokes
15. As the Snip-its kid, do you have any words of advice for other kids?: Eat lots of popsicles, and get their hair cut at Snip its!