Snip-its Haircuts for Kids introduces new product line
Product Line Specially Formulated for Kids’ Sensitive Skin, Hair and Eyes
Minneapolis, MN (March 4, 2010) – Snip-its (www.snipits.com), one of the country’s fastest-growing chains of children’s hair salons, announces its new and updated line of professional, kid-friendly hair care essentials. The new line enhances the original customer favorites and offers brand new products that parents and kids will love.
Add some sparkle to that style; rope and wrangle that unruly cowlick; or detangle the “nest” that gets built every night. Whatever your family’s hair care needs, Snip-its has the solution – from shampoos and conditioners to spiky gels and styling sprays. Naturally-based, using plant-derived irritant and allergen-free ingredients; deliciously scented; and formulated to be gentle on kids’ sensitive skin, hair and eyes, each Snip-its product is sure to make bath time and the hectic morning routine far more fun.
The complete line of Snip-its’ professional hair care products includes:
- An all-in-one shampoo and body wash offered in two delicious fragrances(Silly Strawberry and Burstin’ Bubble) cleans head-to-toe while remaining gentle on the eyes and skin. MSRP $10.95
- Swimmer’s Solution Shampoo – Created especially for young swimmers, this product deep cleans while clarifying and purifying hair after a long day in the chlorine-filled pool. MSRP $10.95
- Tangy Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo – This product is perfect for active, on-the-go kids. One easy step cleans, detangles and conditions. MSRP $10.95
- No Yellin’ Melon Crème Conditioner – This incredibly moisturizing conditioner is ideal for hair needing a little extra attention. It nourishes and restores critical moisture while building body and strength. MSRP $11.95
- Silky Smooth Daily Conditioner – For everyday use, this conditioner has a wonderful lightweight formula with a gentle fruit fragrance that will leave hair both smooth and manageable. MSRP $11.95
- Tangle Tamer Leave-In Conditioner – This lightweight, leave-in treatment is good for all hair types and will quickly detangle kinks for easy combing and brushing. MSRP $11.95
- Styling Products
- Morning Miracle Mousse Styling Spray – This styling product can be applied to wet or dry hair to instantly control any cowlick, bedhead or unruly curls. In addition to styling, it protects your child’s hair and scalp from the sun’s damaging rays. MSRP $11.95
- Sparkle Spritz Shining Mist – Add sparkle and shine at the same time with this lightweight mist that helps instantly remove tangles and smooth the hair’s surface. MSRP $10.95
- Funky Spiker Super-Hold Gel – Create spikes and special effects or use it for a stronger hold. Either way, it’s the ultimate in high-power hold styling fun, but the non-flake formula still washes out easily. MSRP $10.95
To search Snip-its locations, visit http://www.snipits.com/locations.
Snip-its, originally headquartered in Natick, Mass., was conceived by creator and founder Joanna Meiseles in 1995. In 2010, Snip-its relocated its headquarters to Eden Prairie, Minn., under the direction of President and CEO, James George, who has been involved in the franchise and hair salon industry for the past three decades. The five original Massachusetts locations have been joined by seven more locations for a total of 12 in Massachusetts and nearly 20 locations in New England. The chain has expanded nationally to approximately 65 salons in 26 states and continues to offer numerous franchise opportunities throughout the U.S. For more information about franchise opportunities, email Kim Ellis at email@example.com. For further information about Snip-its in general, visit the website at www.snipits.com or call toll-free 877-SNIP-ITS.